Are you looking for construction companies in Lagos? This article covers the top Lagos construction companies, their addresses and projects they’ve executed in and out of the state.
The article also highlights the Lagos construction companies into the different forms of construction.
Enjoy the read.
Construction Companies in Lagos – An Introduction
There are various construction companies in Nigeria. Although many of them are multinational companies operating in Nigeria, a good number are indigenous construction companies.
Being the commercial capital of both the country and Africa at large, Lagos houses the head office or at least one branch office of these foreign and local construction companies in Nigeria.
Construction Projects and the Construction Industry in Nigeria
Man almost cannot do without construction, from building structures to road, steel, and many different types of construction projects.
This unending need for construction begs for the founding of several construction companies which execute projects all over the country. In Nigeria, the construction industry is among the biggest and the oldest.
For a better standard of living, there must be construction works. These construction companies are there to deliver these duties, improve the standard of living and enhance the overall development of Nigeria.
If you’ve ever asked;
- Which are the construction companies near me?
- Which construction company is the best in Lagos, Nigeria?
- What are the best construction companies in Lagos?
Here we go; a list of construction companies in Lagos, their addresses and some projects they’ve executed (in no particular order).
Top Best Construction Companies in Lagos State, Nigeria
Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
If you already know a little about the construction industry in Nigeria, you should’ve heard about Julius Berger Nigeria PLC.
Julius Berger is a German/Nigerian multinational construction company in Nigeria and is amongst the most popular (if not the most).
They’re likely to top any ranking of the best construction companies in Lagos and Nigeria.
The company is one of the construction companies in Ijora Lagos and covers construction projects in civil and building constructions, including road construction, bridge construction, factory construction etc.
Julius Berger has been in Nigeria since 1965.
The company constructed the Eko Bridge in Lagos, the first bridge they constructed in Nigeria (The first bridge in Nigeria built with pre-stressed concrete).
They also built the famous 3rd Mainland Bridge and is the company in charge of constructing the 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha.
They’ve worked on some of the most important civil and building construction projects in Nigeria and executed them well.
Top Julius Berger Construction Projects in Nigeria
Some of the projects by Julius Berger in Nigeria include;
- Eko Bridge (1968)
- The Third Mainland Bridge (1990)
- Abuja Stadium (2003)
- Lagos Inner Ring Road (1979)
- Ajaokuta Steel Plant (1990)
- Central Bank of Nigeria Head Office (2002)
- Second Niger Bridge (Ongoing in 2021)
- Lagos-Badagry Expressway
Julius Berger USP
- Vast on-the-job construction service experience
- High-quality assurance standards
- Adhere to construction industry operation guidelines
- Experts in project design, building, construction and maintenance
- Staff is made up of expert construction industry workers
- The ISO licenses operation
Julius Berger Nigeria Offices
Julius Berger Lagos Office
- No. 15 Ijora Cause Way, Ijora Olopa, Lagos State
Julius Berger Abuja Offices
- No. 10 Shettima A. Munguno Crescent, FCT Abuja.
- Utako 900 108, FCT Abuja.
Julius Berger Website
Julius Berger CEO/MD
- Dr. Lars Richter
Julius Berger Founder
- Julius Berger (1862 – 1943)
China Civil Engineering Construction Company Limited (CCECC)
CCECC is one of the top Chinese construction companies in Lagos mainland.
The company was established in June 1979 under the approval of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China.
The multinational construction company is a large-scale Chinese state-owned enterprise for international project contracting.
Over the years, the company’s business scope has expanded from international contracting for railway construction to civil engineering design and consultancy.
They also cover real estate development, trading, industrial investment and hotel management services.
Today, they have a presence in over 40 countries where they handle railway and road construction projects. You can’t make a list of civil engineering construction companies in Lagos, Nigeria, without CCECC being on it.
CCECC Projects in Nigeria
Some of the CCECC civil construction projects in Nigeria include;
- Double track standard gauge railway from Lagos to Kano
- Modernization of Lagos-Ibadan-Abuja-Minna railway
- Modernization of Kaduna-Kano-Katsina-Madi railway
- Abuja and Lagos Mass Transit Railways
CCECC Lagos Office Address
- 46 Nnamdi Azikiwe Drive Ebute Metta, Lagos Mainland, Lagos.
Reynolds Construction Company
Reynolds Construction Company is a subsidiary of SBI International Holdings and is one of the top construction companies in Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Being a transnational construction and development company, the company, which has its headquarters in Switzerland, has branches worldwide.
Reynolds Construction Company entered Nigeria in 1956 with the name Nigersol Construction Company Limited. SBI established it together with some Nigerian investors.
After many years of operation with different names, the Reynolds Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited was incorporated as a local company in 1969.
RCC Projects in Nigeria
- Design and construction of Obafemi Awolowo University
- Calabar-Ikom Road
- Rehabilitation of Lagos-Shagamu Expressway
- Construction of Concrete Median Barrier on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Engr. Nabeel Esawi
- Arc. Adedayo Solomon Odeyemi
RCC Lagos Office Address
- Reynolds Construction Company (Nig.) Ltd. No. 39, Oduduwa way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc is one of the top building and civil engineering construction companies in Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The company was established in 1932 by Pietro Carlo Cappa and Vigino D’Alberto.
The company has been in existence for almost a century.
The building and construction company in Lagos is the oldest Italian construction company in Nigeria and paved the way for other Italian construction companies to break into the Nigerian market.
They offer their services to all clients, including commercial, government and private establishments.
The company is one of the oldest construction companies in Nigeria and has been constructing buildings as far back as 1932.
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc Projects
Some of the company’s projects include;
- Holy Cross Cathedral
- Humoani Mosque
- Maternity Hospital, Lagos Island
- Bristol Hotel
- Western House
- Cocoa House in Ibadan
- Tafawa Balewa Square
- Involved in the construction of National Stadium
- Dunlop Factory in Ikeja
- Arewa Textile in Kaduna etc
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc website
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc MD
- Giovanni Mello Grand – CEO, MD & Executive Director
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc Lagos Office Address
- Cappa and D’Alberto Plc, No. 72 Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos – Nigeria.
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian construction company founded in April 1982.
The company, which was founded as a private limited liability company, has today become one of the fastest-growing construction and civil engineering companies in Lagos and Nigeria.
They started as a renovation and subcontract contractor but built up their business to become one of the top construction companies in Nigeria.
Their success and industry reputation is attributed to their consistency, quality delivery, efficiency, speed of delivery and overall client satisfaction.
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Projects
Some of the projects handled by this company include;
- Wapic House
- Tango Towers Ikoyi
- Crest Olympic Tower
- Oak Villa and
- Olam Kaduna Office
- Coronation House
- Flour Mill Head Office
- 7Up Office
- Karaa Office Block
- Lafarge Head Office
- Port Authority etc
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Website
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited MD
- Andre Geday, Managing Director & Co-founder of Elalan Construction
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Lagos Office Address
- No. 9 Macgregor Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Costain West Africa
Costain West Africa is one of the oldest and top building and civil construction companies in Nigeria. The name is familiar to Lagosians through the company’s popular bus stop.
The company was established in 1948 in Nigeria and has vast experience in the Nigerian construction industry.
It is the first building and civil engineering company to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
They have been here for a long time and have worked on various building and civil projects both in the private and public sectors.
Costain West Africa Projects
Some of the company’s projects include;
- Ahmadu Bello Stadium
- Bata Shoe Factory
- Central Bank, Enugu
- University College Teaching Hospital, Ibadan etc.
Costain West Africa MD
- Ayodeji Karim is the CEO/Managing Director
Costain West Africa Website
Costain West Africa Lagos Office Address
- 174 Funso Williams Avenue Ebute-Metta PO Box 88 Lagos Nigeria
Brunelli Construction Company Nigeria Ltd
Brunelli Construction Company Nigeria Ltd is an Italian multinational construction company incorporated in Nigeria in 1973 to help facilitate the country’s infrastructure development.
Since establishment, they’ve achieved their goal significantly, having successfully completed several projects across the country.
They started as a road construction company in Nigeria but have diversified and included other construction services like pilling, foundation works, shoreline assurance, jetties construction and dredging.
Brunelli Construction Company Nigeria Ltd Projects
- Oluti-Ibeju road
- Ibadan-Ifo road etc
Brunelli Construction Company Nigeria Ltd Lagos Office Address
- Alapia Bus Stop, Apapa, 182 Lagos – Badagry Expressway, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Lagos
Arab contractors is a leading construction company in Lagos, Nigeria.
The company is a transnational construction company with a massive presence in the Middle East and Africa. They collaborate with their clients, partner and suppliers to fulfil civil and building construction needs in over 29 countries.
Arab contractors have broad experience and cover several aspects of the industry, including;
- Public buildings
- Water and sewage projects
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Power stations
- Sports buildings
- Engineering consultancy
- Manufacturing and assembly of steel structures
- And a whole lot of others.
The company was established in 1955 by the Arab Contractors owner, Osman Ahmed Osman and has over 77,000 employees.
Arab Contractors Projects in Nigeria
- Rehabilitation of City Hall, Lagos State.
- New Secretariat Building for Enugu State Government, Enugu.
- Ahiajoku Convention Center.
- Provision of Engineering Infrastructure to Wuye District-Abuja.
- Reconstruction of Owerri-Elele Road.
- Embassy of Egypt – Abuja.
- Calabar Roads – Cross River State.
Arab Contractors Founder/Owner
- Osman Ahmed Osman
Arab Contractors CEO
- Mohamed Mohsen Salah El-Din (CEO)
Arab Contractors Website
Arab Contractors Lagos Office Address
- Plot 145 Ajose Adeogum Street, Victoria Island P. O. Box 50593 Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
Bouygues Construction is a French multinational construction company with a presence in different parts of the world. The company’s international headquarters is in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, Francis, from where they’ve operated since 1952 when the industrial group was founded.
Francis Bouygues founded Bouygues Group, and the group specializes in construction, real estate, telecommunications and transportation.
In Nigeria, Bouygues Construction is present in all building trade sectors, including housing, offices, shopping centres, industries, recreation and exhibition centres, hotels, hospitals, schools, sports facilities and many more.
They have extensive expertise and focus on the construction and restoration/renovation of buildings. They are also into the design, property development, maintenance and operation.
Bouygues Construction Nigeria Projects
- Jabi Lake Shopping Mall
- National Stadium Abuja
Bouygues Group (Construction) Founder
- Francis Bouygues
Bouygues Construction CEO/MD
- Philippe Bonnave – Chairman & CEO of Bouygues Construction.
- Jean-François Fichter – Director General, Bouygues Construction Nigeria.
Bouygues Construction Website
Bouygues Construction Nigeria Office Address
Lagos Office Address
- 183 Moshood Olugbani St, Victoria Island, Lagos
Abuja Office Address
- 15 Alex Ekwueme Way, Jabi, Abuja
ITB Construction Ltd
ITB Construction Ltd is a construction services subsidiary of The Chagoury Group. Chagoury Group is a Nigerian multinational business conglomerate with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, founded in 1971.
ITB Construction Ltd, one of the construction divisions, is a civil engineering and construction company with headquarters in Lagos. The company focuses on the construction of industrial and residential buildings.
They have a team of experts that handle all the projects the company is in charge of.
ITB Construction Ltd Projects
Some of their projects include;
- National Assembly Complex in Abuja
- A residential development project of 13 floors on Victoria Island
- Dangote Oil Refinery
- Trinity Towers
- Kuramo Beach Residence etc
ITB Construction Ltd Website
ITB Construction Ltd MD
- Ramzi Chidiac
ITB Construction Ltd Lagos Office Address
- 9th Floor, Plot 1684 Sanusi Fafunwa St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Energo Building Construction Limited
Energo Building Construction Limited is a private engineering and building construction company established to provide services to both private and public clients.
The company is a full member of the Federation of Construction Industry (FOCI) and is distinguished by its integrity, quality, innovation and timely service delivery.
They’re one of the construction companies in Aja, Lekki and focuses on creating value for their customers’ money.
Energo Building Construction Limited Projects
Some of their building construction projects include;
- Grace Court Luxury Maisonettes – Makoko, Yaba
- Grace Court Estate Service Yard and Facilities Block – Makoko, Yaba
- Residential Development: Project MJB, lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Private development: New Providence, Lekki 1, Lagos.
- New Providence, Lekki 1, Lagos
Energo Building Construction Limited MD/Chairman/CEO
- Yinka Atere
Energo Building Construction Limited Website
Energo Building Construction Limited Lagos Office Address
- Energobuilding Construction Limited, 3rd Floor, Plot 8, Road 13, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Related: Top 18 Places to Stay in Lagos
Build Struct Advanced Builder Company
Build Struct Advanced Builder Company is an indigenous civil and building construction company in Lagos made up of chartered builders known for handling masterpieces across the nation.
They have a team of staff made up of the best brains in the Nigerian construction industry.
Build Struct Advanced Builder Company Projects
Some of their projects include;
- Royal Tropicana Hotel, Kano.
- The Royal Tropicana Annex, Abuja.
- Royal Tropicana Hotel, VI.
- Alfred Villa, Kano
- New Central Juma’at Mosque, Gusau
Build Struct Advanced Builder Company Lagos Office Address
- No. 9, Onibeji Street, Shangisha Kosofe, Lagos Nigeria
Nahman Construction Company
Nahman Construction is one of the construction companies in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos. They have a reputation for their consistency in delivering quality civil and building construction services and management.
The company was established by Nahman Construction Company Founder, Joseph Nahman in 1969, focusing on providing building and civil engineering services for private residential projects. But now, they attend to public sector construction projects, especially for projects in the healthcare industry.
They offer building and civil construction services in general contracting, construction management, project development and project management.
Nahman Construction Company Projects
Some of the projects by this construction company in Lagos Island include;
- CAC Building
- Great Brands Building
- AANI headquarters
- Dangote Cement, Obajana.
- The Dangote Cement Agrosack, Ibese
- Dangote Cement Housing, Ibese
- Pfiezer Hospital, Kano
- Canadian High Commission
- NNPC Super Stations
- Holy Cross Catholic Church and so many others
Nahman Construction Company MDs
- Nabil Nahman and Nagib Antonios
Nahman Construction Company Founder
- Joseph Nahman (Lebanese immigrant to Nigeria)
Nahman Construction Company Website
Nahman Construction Company Lagos Office Address
- 10 Akin Olugbade Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Other Construction Companies in Lagos State, Nigeria
Besides these top construction companies in Lagos, other construction companies, majorly indigenous, offer services that cut across the sectors of building, civil, road, steel, etc.
Below are other construction companies in the state. If you’re in Lagos, this will surely answer your ‘best construction companies near me’ inquiries.
List of Other Building Construction Companies in Lagos, Nigeria
- Arbico Plc
- Brossette Nigeria Limited
- Business Contracting Limited
- Debby Ashford Construction
- Delson Aluminium Concepts
- EazyHomes Company
- Efficacy Construction Company
- G. Cappa Plc
- Oat Construction Nigeria ltd
- Pethony Constructions Nig. Ltd
- Practical Habitat Limited
- Space Online Group
- Vita Construction
- Achyn Media Limited
- ASI Building Systems Ltd
- Bumoye Building Construction
- Daydream Pigment Company
- Delizo Construction Services
- IXL Platform
- Joed Global Services
- Jozsa Precisions Consultants
- Scilla Construction Ltd
- Skyblue Construction
- Sophinovation Global Enterprise
- Taniwo Construction Company
List of Swimming Pool Construction Companies in Lagos, Nigeria
- Bluewhale Pools
- Edosteel Construction Ventures
- O. B. Baker
- Spool and Water Bodies Ltd
- Square Consort
- Asoky Construction Company
- Fortified City Limited
- Igloo Construction
- Javelin Pools Ltd
- Lead Fountain and Swimming Pool
- Logitude Projects Limited
- Olat Architectural and Construction Firm
- Stone Pavers Innovations
- Ten-Ten Connections Company
- Tizzy Fitness/Pool Construction and Renovation Ltd
- Water Magic Nigeria Limited
List of Road Construction Companies in Lagos, Nigeria
- Adold Engineering Company Ltd
- Craneburg Construction
- FBS Construction Engineering Services Ltd
- Interrand Engineering Ltd
- Lean Construction
- Tast Qua Sat Construction Company
- TILT Construction Company Limited
- Tviews Design and Construction Co. Ltd
- Abkad Construction World Ltd
- Amfel Delco Nigeria Limited
- Easil Construction Company
- Inter-Bau Construction Ltd
- Result Oriented Techniques Ltd
- Round Global Construction Company Limited
- Smooth Edge General and Allied Construction
- Wadmus Engineering and Construction Ltd
List of Carpentry and Joinery Construction Companies in Lagos, Nigeria
- Dachristy Nigeria Limited
- Joinery Craft and Moulding Ltd
- WOODStyles Limited
- Abs Furniture and Carpentry Works
- Addicted Wooden and Carpentry
- Daylight Furniture
- Lambert Electromec Limited
- Austein Aesthetics Installation
- Mechanical Engineering Club
List of Paving and Driveways Construction Services in Lagos, Nigeria
- Artscapes Limited
- HFP Paving Stones Limited
- Mekmer Marble and Travertine
- Artpave Ideal Ltd
- Ben Max Technology Services
- CornerGate Stones
Wrapping Up – Best Construction Companies in Lagos State, Nigeria.
This article covered the top Lagos construction companies and other companies in construction and related fields. You’ll get these construction companies in Lagos mainland, Lagos Island, Lekki, VI, Ajah, Allen, Opebi, Anthony, Ijora, VGC, Yaba and every other part of Lagos State.
We hope you find this helpful.
Do hit the share button or drop a comment if you gained information from this article on top construction companies in Lagos.